Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast

Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast
H.E.L.P Podcast Page

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 3 of P90X

I am starting Week #3! I am so happy I started this workout program. So far I feel like I have lost inches. Weight is staying about the same. I have now started Shakeology and replacing a meal with it. I have also started training for the half marathon I will be doing in September. I figure I should be ready by then right?? I will be doing my measurements to see how much I have lost in inches and update you next week with pictures and measurement changes. 

I am also looking for anyone who is focused on fitness and weight loss to join me in my business. Anyone who loves to help others. You don't have to be skinny and fit. You just have to be focused on your fitness goals, helping others reach their fitness goals, and want to make extra money with some AMAZING products! Message me for details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Be sure to listen to the Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and Blubrry!