Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast

Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast
H.E.L.P Podcast Page

Friday, January 4, 2013

This is me right now. Starting P90X this week! I am on Day 3 and it has so far been challenging and yet doable. I love to feel challenged in my workouts. If I feel sore and tired afterward, then I am doing a good thing! I will be updating my picture as I go through this 90 day process. I am also dedicating myself to logging all my food everyday. I am doing a challenge group on facebook as well so I am helping others through coaching them with health and fitness techniques that I have learned in this 3 year journey. If you want to join my challenge, there is still time! http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/fitpersonified go to my website and pick your workout. Then go to my facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/Fitpersonified and let me know you want to join and make a better you this year. I am so dedicated to this. I WANT to love myself and be the type of person I always wanted to be. I have already lost a whole person in weight so now it the time to clean it up! Hopefully after this 90 days I will have a bikini body! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Be sure to listen to the Healthy Everyday Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and Blubrry!